We have been asked to help shed some light on these three very important, but little known chakras.
Earth Star Chakra
The Earth Star Chakra is located about 12″ (or deeper for some) below your feet, within the earth. It connects you with the energies of Mother Gaia, the Earth’s magnetic core and the crystalline grid of our planet. This chakra houses our Akashic records (this is the record of our past lives), our soul seed (our life plan we created for ourselves before we arrived here) and our ancestral ties. There is so much information out there about the Akashic records and Soul Seeds and we will be writing about both of these soon!
If you are a Lightworker and/or healer, it is imperative that you keep this chakra balanced and grounded. It is through this channel that you will receive the grounding energy you need to help others, but also where you will place the unwanted energies from those you are helping. Returning this energy to Mother Earth is important so that she may transmute it into something beautiful. We can become unbalanced during treatments because we are opening our heart, throat, 3rd eye and crown chakras. Focusing on the earth star chakra after a treatment, will allow you to come back in to your physical body.
This chakra’s energy vibrates to water as well as earth, so you can balance it in a couple of different ways-
- Earth – Stand outside with your shoes off (grass or dirt, doesn’t matter). Focus your attention on the soles of your feet and imagine a ball of amber-colored light directly under them, within the earth.
- Water – Stand in a stream, river or ocean with your shoes off. Focus on the amber light as above.
- Crystal therapy – Smoky Quartz, Black Kyanite, Pyrite and Chiastolite. These are the crystals we wear when we are doing healing work on others, but you may find that something else works for you.
It is important to note that while the Earth Star chakra is a grounding chakra, it is not the same as our root chakra. The Root chakra helps to ground us within our physical bodies and plays an important role in our day-to-day survival. The Earth Star chakra re-connects us to Mother Earth. It is grounding for our spiritual bodies (or auras).
High Heart Chakra
This chakra is located between the heart and throat chakras. This is where our intention lives and is the bridge between emotions and thought. Higher levels of spiritual awareness are accessed through this chakra. Unconditional love, selflessness, peace and wisdom reside here.
This chakra resonates with the vibration of fire.
- Light a candle and place it in front of you. Stare at the flame and imagine breathing that flame into your high heart chakra (please don’t literally breathe fire or smoke into your lungs!). Feel the heat radiating outward from the space between your heart and throat.
- Crystal therapy – We love Aqua aura quartz for this chakra. Aqua aura is a clear quartz crystal that has been bonded with gold. Other great crystals to use are peridot, emerald, rose quartz and aventurine.
Soul Star Chakra
The Soul Star chakra can be found about 6″ (or more) above your crown chakra. This energy center is also known as the Seat of the Soul. The path between the Soul Star chakra and the Crown chakra is called the Stellar Gateway. It is through this gateway that we feel the Divine and our Higher Self speaking to us, guiding us. This is also where we store our past life or karmic garbage. This is the stuff that you are hanging on to from your past lives that is no longer serving you (you probably don’t even know you are doing this either!). Until this stuff is cleared, there can be an imbalance or blockage in this area. Once this area is balanced, we can begin to access other dimensions and are awakened to Christ Consciousness.
This area is where Divine energy flows into our physical bodies. Depending on where we are on our path of awakening, will regulate how much incoming energy we are able to withstand. For this reason, the balancing of this chakra is incredibly personal. There are a couple of practices we’ve found helpful for beginning this process:
- Pranayama breathing – There are multiple pranayama breathing techniques, so find the one that works the best for you. The focus should be the space between the breath and not the breath itself. You will find everything you need in this space.
- Visualization – Visualize a radiating ball of energy above your head. What color is it? Is it spinning? Which way? How fast? See it, feel it, hear it. Now imagine the Stellar Gateway connecting to your crown chakra. Really see it and record what you see in a notebook. Don’t try to figure anything out, just write it down and leave it at that.
We really could go on and on about these three super important chakras, but we’ll give it to you in little doses to start! We’d love to hear from you and as always, if you ever have any questions on anything you’ve read here please ask us!
Mark & Laura